Friday, March 9, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Mercer {Wedding}

Last weekend I flew to Chandler, Arizona to see my two dear friends James and Lacie get married, who I met at The New Life School of Worship in 2009-2010.
I love weddings. Everything about them. I love the decorations, the flowers, the music, the dresses and tuxes, the cute little flower girls and ring bearers, and all the little details to make everything perfect! They're my absolute favorite type of photos to capture.
James and Lacie's wedding was breathtaking. They got married at The Villa Siena, a beautiful venue near her home town, which made picture taking quite easy since it was gorgeous inside and out. Not to mention, the weather couldn't have been ANY better!

It was so fun to be a part of their special day. I love Lacie and James and I'm excited for their new journey together as Mr. and Mrs.

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for…PICTURES!!! :) Enjoy looking through them as much as I enjoyed capturing these beautiful moments and memories.


*helpful hint: Click on the first photo to view the rest of them in a larger slideshow!*













Lacie with her beautiful bridesmaids!

Hands down, the cutest flower girls I've ever seen

I think Lacie should quit her day job and become a model ;)


James, the Canadian groom, and his studly groomsmen






James and Lacie didn't see each other before the wedding, but they requested to take a few photos before the ceremony with a wall in between them. Let's just say it was a pretty emotional, but yet a beautiful moment for Lacie & James :)

the phenomenal (and YUMMY) cake!






Apparently something was very funny during the ceremony :) Love this candid.





"You may now kiss the bride!"


Mr. & Mrs. Mercer!

Making it official!


The amazing wedding party! Three of the groomsmen are from Canada! Pretty neat, eh? ;)







Venue: Villa Siena
Hair Salon: The Luxe
DJ: Ray the DJ
Lacie & James' Home Church: Life Link Church

2 comments: